Cloud Computing is a set of network technologies that allows access to resources (CPU, networks, servers, storage, applications and services). It provides maximum transparency for the user, and is configurable and scalable to suit the required uses.
Alpitel offers Cloud solutions in line with the market, able to meet customer innovation needs.
Cloud Provider Services
– Cloud Assessment: we analyse the customer’s IT organisation and, using Netteam‘s specialised methods and experience, we develop the “Migration Plan”, defining the KPIs needed to measure production performance.
– Cloud Delivery: we migrate customers’ systems to the Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud, with specific services, tools and technologies that allow for minimal impact on business operations and greatly reduced migration costs.
– Cloud Assurance: we monitor the performance of production systems; assist the client in system maintenance activities on operating systems, databases and applications; deal with change management services to assist the customer with the changeover requirements and ensure greater efficiency and integrity of the service provided. We organise the process and manage security services, Backup as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service and Business Continuity to help secure the business.
– Cloud Summary: we analyse the results and performance depending on the KPIs, in order to verify that the migration was effective and achieved the strategic objectives. Through periodic Capacity Planning we analyse and share any changes in the infrastructure or the service delivery mode with the customer, working toward more efficient solutions or adapting service levels to meet new needs.
Tailor-made Cloud solutions
Our partnership with Brennercom allows Alpitel to offer CLOUD solutions backed by the most qualified brands on the world market: CISCO, EMC², VMware. For example, Vendor Software at the cutting edge of innovation, with advanced technology, high quality and outstanding performance, supported by our reliable expert technicians.
The CLOUD solutions on offer are developed on a proprietary network and two high security server farms, establishing our position on the ICT market as a primary cloud enabler.
We provide the infrastructure itself, an advantage which serves as an essential foundation for the other services on offer, according to the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) model:
• IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
• STaaS (STorage as a Service)
• BaaS (Backup as a Service)
• DCaaS (Datacentre as a Service)
• DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service)
• SaaS (Software as a Service)
• Cloud Provider Services
• Custom Cloud Solutions
• Cisco solutions: Cisco – Webex (Collaboration Cloud); Cisco – Meraki (Lan Managed Cloud); Cisco – Cloud Web Security (Sec Cloud)